Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

Happy Canada Day

I was listening to the CBC in the car yesterday and they were talking about a poll that revealed that 70 odd percent of Canadians think we are too modest. Well today is Canada Day. The celebration of the federation of Canada. In honour of this day I'm sharing with you a series of three short videos.

The first is a video set to the music of one of my favourite acts, The Arrogant Worms. The next two were very popular beer commercials the first also features The Worms while the second has gone down in Canadian history and has been repeatedly parodied. Enjoy!






Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger puhpaul said...

Thanks for the videos, I really, really liked the second one. It brought a big smile to my face.

Happy Canada Day!

paul

1:18 AM  
Blogger alan said...

When I told someone else "Happy Canada Day" I also told them that the darker the gloom looms here the more I appreciate that gorgeous Maple Leaf flying to my north...

alan

11:05 AM  
Blogger I n g e r said...

Ditto Paul and Alan! That second one kind of choked me up--and I envy you your national reputation.

Happy Canada Day!

Inger

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home