Thursday, July 12, 2007

 

Reitman's For Real Life

This women's ready-to-wear store was founded in Montreal in 1926. I've never been a label whore so I don't really care or really know anything about designers. I like simple clothes that fit well and don't make my butt look too big. When all else fails I can always find something at Reitman's that fits.

These days I'm especially loving their ad campaign. It is really quite funny. You can see their latest ad by clicking on the link below. (You'll need high-sped internet to enjoy it fully)

Reitman's Fashion Show

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger puhpaul said...

Reitman's is my niece's favourite place to shop. She loves their clothes and, apparently, the prices are quite reasonable for a poor college student.

paul

12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I only lately commenced leaving comments! Makes me think a small significantly more about what I enjoyed and learned about the post! Amazing topic thanks!


Ties For men

3:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing all this great information.


Suits for men

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home