Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Post Millennial Musings

Happy New Year!

I've had a house full of company these past few days so I've been unable to spend much time at the computer. Today however, I've spent the entire day creating a slideshow from one of my poems. I took me all day to do this because I've never used this program before and my learning curve was interrupted by having to do several loads of laundry (sigh).

Anyway, I wrote the poem "Post Millennial Musings" on January 1st, 2000 and since then thought it would be kind of neat to "digitize" it.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Gutxito said...

Happy 2006

8:18 PM  
Blogger alan said...

Happy New Year, my friend and thank you for the "Musings". Beautifully done; thought provoking on so many levels.

alan

2:32 AM  
Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Found you via Rosie. What a beautiful picture....


~Deb

7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for allowing to to reply to your post, very informative. Keep up the good work and Visit my website please. Thx


Suits for men

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home