Saturday, February 23, 2008

 

Message in a Bottle

I've been tagged for the first time in my bloglife.

Here are the rules:

You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.

What message would you like to send out to the universe?






Click here for a blank picture
Write Your message
Post it and let her know you did here
Tag 5 or more people
I tag:
JLee's Place
Drowsey Monkey
My Brain Hurts
Larry Hnetka Goes Hmm..
Rainbow Pastor

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger JLee said...

This is really cool! Thanks and I'll post it Sunday or Monday :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger MYM said...

Woohoo...I just did this one! LOL, Mimi has already added it to the blog ocean. But thanks for thinking of me ! :)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Me. Here. Right now. said...

It's the linkie love effect - passin' on the love - get your blog out there - it's great! Thanks for doing your first-ever tag!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Peg said...

I stopped by to tag you, but as usual, Hahn got here first.

Nice job!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

LOL love your message!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Your message bottle is now afloat in the vast blogosphere ocean. You are Message In a Bottle #62.
Feel free to toss in a bottle whenever you feel the urge to send a message. The blog ocean is always open. You never know what might wash ashore.
Message In a Bottle #62

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home