Monday, March 17, 2008

 

Six word memoir - meme

I saw this at Hahn's blog and thought I'd use my humble graphics skills and my sick twisted mind to design this hypochondriac's testament:


I tag:

Here are the instructions for the meme:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Akelamalu said...

That's funny, it reminds me of a joke but it's too long to put in your comment box. Thanks for dropping in to visit me and taking the time to comment. :)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had a really cute idea :o) Fun. Thanks for thinking of me. Hmmm... what shall I say?

7:23 AM  
Blogger SueMorrWill said...

Hey, I play here all the time :-) Much love..suemorr

9:45 PM  
Blogger MYM said...

hahahaha .... too funny! :D

11:27 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

Another fun meme! I will have to steal this later ;)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

I've been trying to think of something amusing and not sad and lame but nothings coming to me. I'm putting it in my back pocket for now. Just wanted to let you know, I hadn't forgotten. Hope all is well at the lair!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mission accomplished! Well, sort of :o)

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home